ResoluteAI's Foundation now offers the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Alerts and recalls for drugs and medical devices database. Users can search not only the alerts, but also their respective attached files and embedded links.
What is the MHRA database?
Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) is responsible for putting out recalls for drugs and medical devices in the U.K. and has three major centers:
- MHRA Regulatory
Regulator for the pharmaceutical and medical devices industries.
- Clinical Practice Research Datalink
Oversees clinical primary care data for research.
- National Institute for Biological Standards and Control
Responsible for the standardization and control of biological medicines.
What are the MHRA alert types?
- Field safety notice (FSN)
Manufacturers of medical devices approved by the MHRA in the UK market must inform MHRA about corrective actions by submitting a Field Safety Notice (FSN). They are to present recommendations and assistance in maintaining compliance with post-market surveillance requirements.
- National patient safety
Signifies required action by healthcare providers to reduce the risk of death or disability.
- Device safety information
Copy of MHRA's direct communication with organizations informing them of new information relevant to their area of expertise and interest.
Recall alerts of medicines.
Why search the MHRA database within ResoluteAI's research platform?
- Search the MHRA database simultaneously with integrated FDA databases
- Search attachments specific to the MHRA alert
- Target research through specific search categories and tags
- Apply analytics to database data
- Export searches and data visualizations
- Set up alerts directly to your inbox
Want to learn more? Get in touch below!